If you cook, eat, buy, sell or promote locally-produced foods and beverages in the Finger Lakes, then you’re already part of the Finger Lakes food network. You can show your commitment to our regional food network and invest in our region’s future economy and communities by becoming an official member of FLCB. With four membership levels, you can choose the right fit for you. Scroll down for a full list of member benefits. Thank you for your support!
Join or renew today!
Step 1: Download the 2018 FLCB Membership Form here.
Step 2: Choose your membership level and payment method.
Option A) Mail your membership form and a check made out to Finger Lakes Culinary Bounty to FLCB, P.O. Box 2, Geneva, NY 14456
Option B) Pay online using the buttons below.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Network Brunch 12/4/17 – $20 (FLCB Member)
Network Brunch 12/4/17 – $25 (FLCB Non-member)
Friends Membership- $45/year
Stakeholder Membership- $75/year
A. Friends (Individuals or Families Only): $45 per year
1. FLCB sticker
2. Invitations to events
3. Receive email newsletter
4. Voting rights for electing the Board of Directors
5. Satisfaction of supporting the local food system
B. Stakeholders (Individuals, Families or Businesses including sole proprietorships): $75 per year
1. All the benefits of a Friends membership
2. Window cling sign for your car or business
3. Listing in the online directory
4. Ability to list events in the FLCB online calendar
5. Opportunities to market your products at various events throughout the year