SUMMER ON ICE Craft Beverage Festival Sunday, August 28 | Noon-5pm Standing Stone Vineyards 9934 State Route Read more →
If you cook, eat, buy, sell or promote locally-produced foods and beverages in the Finger Lakes, then you’re already part of the Finger Lakes food network. You can show your commitment to our regional food network and invest in our region’s future economy and communities by becoming an official member of FLCB. With four membership levels, you can choose the right fit for you. Scroll down for a full list of member benefits. Thank you for your support!
Join or renew today!
Step 1: Download the 2016 membership form.
Step 2: Choose your membership level and payment method.
Option A) Mail your membership form and a check made out to Finger Lakes Culinary Bounty to FLCB, PO Box 634, Ithaca, NY 14851.
Option B) Pay online using the buttons below.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
2016 Member Benefits
A. Friends (Individuals or Families Only): $45 per year
1. Edible Finger Lakes subscription (4 issues per year)
2. FLCB sticker
3. Invitations to events, including the networking socials and annual dinner
4. Receive email newsletter
5. Voting rights for electing the Board of Directors
6. Satisfaction of supporting the local food system
B. Stakeholders (Individuals, Families or Businesses including sole proprietorships): $75 per year
1. All the benefits of a Friends membership
2. Window cling sign for your car or business
3. Listing in the online directory
4. Listing on our “local food locator map”
5. Ability to list events in the FLCB online calendar
6. Ability to submit business events or highlights to be included in our e-mail newsletter
7. E-mails to all members welcoming you to FLCB and a “thanks” on Facebook
8. Opportunities to market your products at various events throughout the year
9. Invitations to seminars on the basics of running a small culinary business
C. Sponsors: $250 per year
1. All of the benefits of a Stakeholder membership
2. Thank you on our sponsorship webpage (stays up all year)
3. Highlighted near the top of online directory (instead of being listed alphabetically)
4. Website link to your business listed on our sponsorship webpage
5. Quarterly e-mail blasts to all of our members regarding your business and events (content to be submitted by member and approved by FLCB)
6. Inclusion in member business “spotlight” on website
D. Platinum Sponsors (Limited to six only per year): $500 per year
1. All of the benefits of a Sponsor membership
2. Listing on advertising materials including e-mail communications, newsletters, banners, signs, brochures, point of sale materials, all events, etc.
3. Right to have table space to advertise business at annual member meeting
4. Table sign at annual member dinner
5. Includes one ticket to annual member dinner
6. Business “spotlight” at least twice a year on our website with notice on front webpage
7. One social networking event each year will highlight the name of your business, with the option to give a brief presentation and highlight your products at the event
Sponsorship for Harvest Dinner 2016